Long-lasting peace of mind
When a product is truly built to exacting standards of quality and durability, the manufacturer’s confidence is reflected in its warranty. Frigidaire heating and cooling products offer one of the best warranties in the business. Product registration is required for maximum warranty coverage.
Warranty applies to equipment manufactured after January 1, 2015.
- 10-Year Parts Warranty: 10 years on all parts when product is registered. See warranty details for more information.
- 10-Year Comfort Quality Pledge: If the heat exchanger (the major component of your furnace) or the compressor (the most important part of your air conditioner or heat pump) fails within the first 10 years (when registered), or 1 year (not registered) we’ll replace the product with like product under the Frigidaire Quality Pledge program. See warranty details for more information. Not all products qualify.
- Limited Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty: When you register your new Frigidaire furnace or gas/electric packaged system, we will also extend the heat exchanger warranty from 20 years to the limited lifetime heat exchanger warranty.
- 10-Year on Air Handlers & Coils: When you install and register your new Frigidaire air handler or coil with your new Frigidaire system, we will also extend the accessory warranty to the 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty.
- 10-Year on Indoor Air Quality Products & Zoning Products: When you install and register any of our Frigidaire Indoor Air Quality or Zoning with your new Frigidaire system, we will also extend the warranty to the 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty.
- Commercial Applications: Equipment utilized in commercial applications carries a 1-year parts warranty, 5-year compressor warranty and a 10-year heat exchanger warranty.
- Extended Warranty Protection: While Frigidaire warranty covers parts, the cost of labor charged by your dealer for service and repair is not. However, extended labor protection plans are available to cover labor costs associated with repairs. Your dealer may offer various coverage plans; we recommend you look for the Contractors’ Preferred Protection Plan brand approved for Frigidaire.