For nearly fifty years, Bruce’s Air Conditioning & Heating has been the go-to Chandler air conditioning provider for local families and businesses – serving the greater Phoenix area. During these unprecedented challenging times, we want to assure you that your comfort and safety remain our top focus. As COVID19 continues to spread throughout the Valley, we wanted to take this opportunity to share our extra steps that we’re now taking to ensure the safety of our valuable customers and employees.
Multi-Step Virus Prevention
When you require service or installation, we will ask you prior to our visit if you have or suspect you have been in contact with COVID19. This gives our team of technicians the opportunity to take the necessary precautions to ensure safety and reduce any possibility of transmission of the virus. We are fully committed to doing our part in preventing the spread of the virus.
Other precautionary steps we’re taking include:
- Insisting that team members with any symptoms of any respiratory illness or fever stay home and not return to work until cleared by a physician
- Instructing all team members to wash hands multiple times each day
- Wearing masks and gloves when in the proximity of customers
- Using shoe covers while inside a customer’s home
- Canceling service calls to homes where someone is quarantined or has any symptoms of a respiratory illness or fever
At Bruce’s, we are taking the threat of this virus seriously and are doing are part to protect our customers, employees and community. While doing all of this, we remain committed to continuing to provide you with the highest quality air conditioning repair and installation in Chandler and throughout the Valley.
Call us today at 480-968-5652 to learn more about our safety procedures or to schedule service.