At Bruce’s Air Conditioning, we pride ourselves on being one of the few Phoenix air conditioning repair service companies in the Valley to have the Better Business Bureau’s A+ rating.
What exactly does this mean?
How The BBB Gives Letter Grades
The Better Business Bureau (BBB) gives letter grades to businesses based on a variety of factors which include:
- Number of complaints filed against the company
- Whether the complaints were deemed serious by the BBB
- Whether the business appropriately responded to the complaints
- Whether the complaints were resolved in a timely manner to customers satisfaction
- Whether underlying causes of a pattern of complaints have been resolved
Type Of Business
- Businesses that are believed to be in violation of the law or are materially misrepresenting their products or services will always receive a failing grade. As well, businesses that have high levels of customer dissatisfaction because of the inherent nature of their products or services can receive no higher than a C grade.
Time In Business
- The amount of time a business has been operating plays a part in the overall grade that is provided by the BBB.
- A business that does not provide basic background information to the BBB will receive a lower grade than one that has shared information.
Other factors that can affect a business’s grade are failure to honor commitments to the BBB, licensing problems, and misleading advertising.
The BBB has a standard grading system that tallies points on businesses to determine a grade. An A+ is the highest grade possible. If you’re searching for a Tempe air conditioning service or one in any other city in the greater Phoenix metro area that has an A+ rating, look no further than Bruce’s. We are very proud of our BBB grade, and it ensures that we will provide the highest quality service to you.